High-tech load chains are approved by DIN 5684, one of the world's most rigid standards. This is the special heat load chain of ISO Grade T (900N/mm2) whose tensile strenght far surpasses ISO T class
• Forced and heat treated load hooks with batch traceability and stretch indicators.
• Bottom hook with thrust bearing. The thrust bearing enables the lifted load to be moved in any direction without subjecting it to stress.
• Hooks of easier handling shape. The opening of the hooks has been made wider for easier handling and working. However if by any chance the hook is overloaded there is no fear of It breaking, 11 4411 simply gradually start straightening out, avoiding any load drop or personal injury.
• Tough framing. The tough gear case, reinforced with four ribs and four knock pins, provides accurate gear centering and high mechanical efficiency.
• Rolled-edge hand wheel cover. This provides smooth operation of the hand chain when pulled side ways. Strong and least corrosive electrostatic powder painting.
• Wet friction discs with longer life.
• Unique chain guide.
• Load sheave with sealed roller bearing.
• Anchor plate avoiding overlowering.